St. Andrew's Club and Conference Centre
Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 (7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Location: St. Andrew’s Club and Conference Centre, 150 King Street West, 16th Floor
(Garden Suite), Toronto, ON
Join us for this full-day event to hear perspectives on topical issues impacting compliance and operations professionals within Canada’s securities industry. Network with peers throughout the day.
Topics to include:
· Wealth and Asset Management: How you can prepare for transformative change
· What do Canadian investors want? Keys to delivering an exceptional client experience
· Generating business value from your compliance and operations functions
· Ways FinTech can enhance dealers’ performance
· The wealth transfer: Trends and implications of the intergenerational shift in wealth
FEATURED SESSION: The event will feature a fireside chat between IIAC President and CEO Ian Russell and IIROC President and CEO Andrew Kriegler, who will provide perspectives on the key regulatory themes affecting IIAC member firms and their clients.
*** Panel sessions may be eligible for CE credits ***
IIAC Member $300.00
(Prices do not include HST)