The nominee must have brought distinction to the investment/financial industry and/or have demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following areas:
- Career Accomplishments
– Excellence in any career position, other professional/academic achievements, etc.
- Commitment to Canada’s financial industry
– Involvement in one’s company events, workshops, etc.
– Involvement with other professional bodies or business-related organizations
– Promotion of the profession: communications (speaking, writing, media), recruiting students in the profession, etc.
- Commitment to Education
– Promotion of continuing applied education in order to bridge knowledge gaps within the industry
– Teaching, mentoring, coaching, etc.
- Community Service and Involvement
– Charitable community work, service to the profession and other business groups
To qualify as a nominee, the individual must be a full-time employee of an IIAC Member firm, must be 40 years of age or under as of December 31, 2016, and must not be a previous recipient of the award.
For a list of IIAC Member Firms, please click here.
An independent committee will approve and adjudicate nominations for the IIAC Top Under 40 Award.
Members of the Committee are not eligible to be nominated or submit nominations.
Any member of the public may nominate an employee of an IIAC Member Firm by completing an online nomination form. Nominations for 2017 will be accepted until June 30, 2017.
To nominate someone, please click here.
The 2016 IIAC Top Under 40 Award nominees were featured in the September 2016 issue of Investment Executive. To see the full-page advertisement, click here.
The 2015 IIAC Top Under 40 Award nominees were featured in the September 2015 issue of Investment Executive. To see the full-page advertisement, click here.
The 2015 recipient of the IIAC Top Under 40 Award was featured in the November 2015 issue of Investment Executive. To see the advertisement, click here.