About the IIAC Top Under 40 Award
The IIAC Top Under 40 Award recognizes and celebrates the new generation of highly motivated and talented young professionals whose drive, dedication, qualities and accomplishments have brought distinction to Canada’s investment/financial industry.
Nominees must have brought distinction to the investment/financial industry and/or have demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following areas:
- Career Accomplishments
– Excellence in any career position, other professional/academic achievements, etc.
- Commitment to Canada’s financial industry
– Involvement in one’s company events, workshops, etc.
– Involvement with other professional bodies or business-related organizations
– Promotion of the profession: communications (speaking, writing, media), recruiting students in the profession, etc.
- Commitment to Education
– Promotion of continuing applied education in order to bridge knowledge gaps within the industry
– Teaching, mentoring, coaching, etc.
- Community Service and Involvement
– Charitable community work, service to the profession and other business groups, etc.
To qualify as a nominee, the individual must be a full-time employee of an IIAC Member firm, must be 40 years of age or under as of December 31, 2016, and must not be a previous recipient of the award. For a list of IIAC Member Firms, please click here.
THIS YEAR’S AWARD NOMINEES, revealed in the September editions of Investment Executive and Finance et Investissement, will be formally recognized at the IIAC Top Under 40 Award Judges Luncheon on October 26 in Toronto, where the 2017 Award recipient will be announced.
2017 Judges Panel
For more information on the judges panel, click here.
Members of the panel are not eligible to be nominated or submit nominations.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Proudly Supported By
Past IIAC Top Under 40 Award Recipients
Past IIAC Top Under 40 Award Nominees
The 2016 IIAC Top Under 40 Award nominees were featured in the September 2016 issue of Investment Executive. To see the full-page advertisement, click here.
The 2015 IIAC Top Under 40 Award nominees were featured in the September 2015 issue of Investment Executive. To see the full-page advertisement, click here.
The 2014 IIAC Top Under 40 Award finalists were featured in the September 2014 issue of Investment Executive. To see the advertisement, click here.