DATE: April 3, 2019
VENUE: Vantage Venues, 150 King Street West, Toronto (16th Floor – Garden Suite)
Join us in Toronto on April 3, 2019 for this full-day event to hear perspectives on hot-button issues impacting compliance and operations professionals within Canada’s securities industry. Network with peers and industry experts throughout the day.
Panel sessions to include:
• Leveraging New Technologies to Assist with Compliance and Operations Functions
• Liquid Alts: The New Retail Frontier
• Cannabis and Compliance
• Industry Perspectives on IIROC’s Debt Market Reporting & Surveillance System
• Fireside Chat with Maureen Jensen, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Ontario
Securities Commission and Ian Russell, President and CEO, Investment Industry
Association of Canada
• Cyber Readiness: Where are your Vulnerabilities?
• Vulnerable Clients: How Firms Can Better Protect Both Clients and Advisors
Latest Agenda – Please click here.
IIAC Member $295.00
Non-IIAC Member $395.00
(Prices do not include HST)