IIAC 2013 Annual Conference
Theme: As Markets Heal, Confidence Rebuilds
Date: Thursday, October 3, 2013
Location: Arcadian Court, 401 Bay St., Simpson Tower, 8th Floor, Toronto, ON
Building on the success of our previous Annual Conferences, this year’s event will provide participants with an opportunity to hear industry leaders, global regulators and special guests provide their perspectives on trends in capital markets, regulatory reform developments and using analytics to make more informed business decisions.
Our very special keynote speakers will be:
- Billy Beane, Oakland A’s General Manager and subject of the best-selling book and hit movie, Moneyball
Sponsored by TMX Group
- Nate Silver, Statistician, Founder, FiveThirtyEight.com and Author, The Signal And The Noise
Sponsored by Capco
Our list of confirmed speakers also includes:
- Kenneth E. Bentsen Jr., President, Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA)
- Dan Conaghan, Author, The Bank: Inside the Bank of England
- Don Coxe, Chairman, Coxe Advisors LLP
- Justin O’Brien, Professor in the Faculty of Law at the University of New South Wales and Director of the Centre for Law, Markets and Regulation
- Troy Paredes, Former Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Eric Sprott, CEO, Senior Portfolio Manager, Sprott Asset Management LP
For more information or to register, please click here.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Sponsorship Package [PDF]
For the 2013 IIAC Annual Conference Agenda, click here.