Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
REGISTER NOW: September 11, 2013 – Industry AM Seminar on FATCA: The Latest Developments for the Investment Industry
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Time: 8:00 -8:30 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30-9:45 a.m. Presentation
Location: Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
333 Bay Street, Suite 2400, Bay Adelaide Centre
The IIAC is pleased to present the Industry AM Seminar – FATCA: The Latest Developments for the Investment Industry
With Featured Speaker: Jillian Nicolson, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
This session will cover the following:
• Overview of the FATCA requirements generally – where do we stand in September 2013?
• Review of the newly extended timelines
• The impact of an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) for Canada
• The impact of FATCA on Introducing and Carrying Brokers in Canada
• FATCA and QI: What you should know if you’re already a Qualified Intermediary
• The Way Forward: How is the investment industry in Canada preparing to implement FATCA? If you haven’t already started preparing, where should you begin?
Fee: $50 for IIAC Members, $65 for Non-Members.
For IIAC Members outside of Toronto, we invite you to attend by phone.
Dial in service: $30 (IIAC members only) Call details via registration.
To register, click here.