The Investment Industry Hall of Fame honours excellence, integrity and leadership in Canada’s investment industry. The Investment Industry Association of Canada (IIAC) is proud to announce the 2018 Inductees into the Hall of Fame:
– Jean-Guy Desjardins, Chair of the Board and CEO, Fiera Capital Corporation
– Bob Dorrance, Chair, CEO and President of TD Securities; Group Head, Wholesale Banking, TD Bank Group
– Monique F. Leroux, Strategic Advisor, Fiera Capital Corporation; Vice-Chair of the Board, Fiera Holdings Inc.; and former Board Chair, President and CEO, Desjardins Group
– Gordon Cheesbrough, former Chair and CEO, Scotia Capital; former President and CEO, Altamira Investment Services; former Deputy Chair, Alterra Capital Holdings; and Co-founder, Blair Franklin Capital Partners (Posthumous)
– Bob Hager, founding partner of Phillips, Hager & North (Posthumous)
This year’s Inductees will be formally recognized and celebrated at the Investment Industry Hall of Fame Gala Dinner and Induction Ceremony on Thursday, October 25 at the Delta Toronto hotel.
For more information on the Investment Industry Hall of Fame and its 2018 Inductees, visit iiac.ca/halloffame